SIGC Insight – Tinjauan dan Proyeksi Ekonomi Indonesia 2017

SIGC Insight – Tinjauan dan Proyeksi Ekonomi Indonesia 2017 Ekonomi Indonesia mungkin akan segera memasuki tahap ekspansi pada siklus bisnisnya. Skha Institute for Global Competitiveness (SIGC) memproyeksikan ekonomi Indonesia tumbuh sebesar 5,1% di tahun 2017 dan 5,3% di tahun 2018, dibandingkan 5,0% di tahun 2016. Ringkasan Laporan : Laju inflasi Indonesia naik dari 3,0% y/y

Read More

Skha National Strategy Case Competition 2015

Skha National Strategy Case Competition (Skha NSCC) 2015, the first and the biggest real business case competition   in Indonesia, has been successfully held and won by the “Heijunka3” Team from Institut Teknologi Bandung that consists of the following members: Taufiq Bashori, Hasna Alfitra Rizki, and Yovita Astuti Djohan. In collaboration with StudentxCEOs, the competition has

Read More

Financial Institution

Financial Institution Banking sector controlled about 80% of Indonesia’s financial system in 2003. The remaining 20% was shared by insurance, pension funds, capital market, and mutual funds. Strengthening the Banking Sector. Recent development shows that efforts to strengthen banking sector have taken place. First, consolidation among banks will occur in foreseeable future. Second, Bank Indonesia

Read More

Supply Chain and Manufacturing Management

Supply Chain and Manufacturing Management Creating competitive advantage has become more and more difficult for manufacturing companies in Indonesia. Product design, faster product launches, better production, distribution, and supplier management are among top agenda of business leaders. Improving supply chain will enhance competitive advantages. Global competition also put extreme pressures on many sectors, in particular

Read More
what-is-web-application-streaming_

Marketing and Brand Management

Marketing and Brand Management Brands create value for customers in many ways. Often, that value is created by simplifying the decision-making process. The values also lie in providing emotional or relationship benefits to customers. Brands can reduce customers’ uncertainty and perceived risk by allowing them to rely on well-known products. To maintain brand awareness and

Read More